Shawyer Family Law & Mediation is monitoring the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) spread and resulting implications on a daily basis. We care deeply about our employees, our clients and our community, and take the evolving and global nature of the COVID-19 very seriously.
With the recent increase in cases of COVID-19 in Ontario, we have adopted the following policies for our office until further notice:
- New and prospective clients can click here to make an appointment to speak with one of our lawyers.
- We have cancelled all in-person meetings effective immediately. Instead, we are meeting and collaborating using telephone and videoconferencing for all meetings.
- We are requesting that anyone who needs to contact us do so by email and we will respond as soon as possible.
- We are asking that couriers and process servers contact the appropriate lawyer to obtain directions on how to deliver documents or packages. I can be contacted at 416-640-5860 ext. 25 or on my cell at 647-999-5711 or via email at email@example.com
- Faxes may not be reviewed or answered. We ask that all written communications be forwarded via email.
We have implemented the above precautions in addition to enabling all of our staff with secure remote access to be able to work from home, as necessary.
At the present time Shawyer Family Law will not be accepting deliveries. Nevertheless, if you do send a package please email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to sending.
Thank you for your co-operation. We hope you remain safe and healthy.